Refilling your tank is a simple process:
- Remove the mini tank from the packaging
- Remove the black mouthpiece from the tank by turning counterclockwise.
- Hold the Mini Tank at a 45 degree angle
- Place the tip of the eyedropper in the Mini Tank, keeping it away from the metal post in the center, and gently squeeze the tip of the eyedropper until the fluid reaches the last black mark towards the top of the tank. Failure to fill the tank up to the top black line especially the first time you are using the tank can result in the wick not saturating properly and can burn the wick out prematurely.
- Reattach the mouthpiece, gently turning clockwise until tightened. Over tightening the mouthpiece can cause damage to the mini tank.
- Use a paper towel to clean any excess fluid from the outside of the Mini Tank
- Make sure you give the wick in the Mini Tank a chance to fully saturate the liquid before the first draw to prevent the wick from burning out. To do this, simply let the Mini Tank sit for a few minutes and the wick will naturally absorb the vape juice preventing the wick from burning out prematurely.
- Attach a battery and enjoy the vapor!
Mini tanks can be refilled an average of 4 to 6 times before needing to be replaced
Do not clean your refillable mini tanks with water or any cleaning solvents; they are not intended to be cleaned.
Do not fill your mini tank with anything other than vape juice.
Hot boxing or puffing repeatedly for extended periods will burn out the wick quicker.
If you hear a gurgling sound, the tank is filled over capacity, try removing some of the fluid.
Do not continue to use the Mini Tank when the liquid has completely dissipated from the tank as this can damage the wick, instead you will want to refill the tank once it starts to get low, keeping the Mini Tanks wick saturated throughout its use.
A Black Wick - Once the top of the wick has turned dark, it's time to switch tanks
You can keep the Mini Tank tips, just in case the tip breaks while there is still liquid in the tank. (A broken tip can happen due to dropping or while in the pocket.)
If you have any questions regarding our Refillable Mini Tanks or any other of our products or services, feel free to contact us here, we are always happy to help.